Pipa comes from the land of Uluru, home of the Anangu people, in Northern Territory. She loves going for long walks, trying to discover new and interesting insects and sunbathing.
Made from 100% natural rubber, free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Nitrosamines, every detail has been designed to engage and soothe sore gums.
Your little one will not want to put Pipa down! And because Pipa has no holes, he doesn’t have to! It is safe to take our toys in the bath as no water getting inside means no yucky mould!
- Unique and funky design to promote engagement.
- Soft and squishy parts to soothe gums and encourage sensory development.
- No squeaky noise. Pipa won't overstimulate your child's senses.
- An all natural toy: safe for your baby!
- All natural paint embedded in the rubber, no paint on the outside!
- No holes makes it safe to take in the water without the risk of bacteria or mould growing inside.
Besides her amazing soft texture, Pipa is very resistant and sturdy, which make her super fun for tossing around!
Mini Lolo toys are free of plastic and come in a cotton reusable pouch which makes them fantastic eco-friendly toys.
Pipa is always ready to go on an adventure! Are you ready to tag along?